1.23.2011

Magic Oil?

I used to be the one that rarely got sick.  I haven't had a flu shot since I got married, and since a small cause of pneumonia 5 years ago, I really don't get sick that often.  Chris, on the other hand, so much as stands within a 100 feet of a person that sneezes, he's in bed for 3 days.  It is also guaranteed that if I or Brielle get sick, he will too.  His immune system is practically non-functioning.  Until now...

Several months back, Chris's parents gave him an Essential Oil called Le Spice C and told him to rub it on his feet before bed, every night.  Since starting this regime, Brielle and I have come down with the flu twice.  Twice.  And Chris has stayed well.

Magic Oil?  I guess anything is possible.

I jumped online to get the details on this strange concoction and here's what I found.  Le Spice C is made of:  Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Rosemary, Opoponax (???) and Eucalyptus Radiata.  It is the affinity for the respiratory, lymphatic  and immune system and is said to be used frequently during the cold and flu season.

After being hit with a horrible cold multiple times in the past two months, I think I may start using it as well.  But hey, it gives me an excuse to have Chris rub my feet daily... right?  I see no problem with this.

Click HERE for Le Spice C webpage.

No comments: