3.10.2011

All About Me

Chris continually accuses me of making his birthday all about me.  This is seriously not so.

He loves cherry pie (gag).  But no one else likes cherry pie. Who wants to enjoy a birthday treat all by themselves?  Cold Stone Ice Cream Cake it is.

We'll be in Salt Lake this weekend, and his favorite restaurant is Market Street Grill (eww fish).  But if we go there, I won't get to eat pasta and I need pasta for my big race Saturday morning.  I vote Cheesecake Factory.

He hoped for a new rifle for his birthday, but I got something way better... season passes to the Beav so he can go skiing with me!  And Brielle.

See... I don't know what makes him think I make his brithday all about me.  Clearly everything I do, I do for him.  He got cake & ice cream all in one...  I'm taking him out to dinner...  And he'll enjoy many days of skiing all because of me!


Happy Birthday Babe.

No comments: