1.11.2011

Thoughts Currently Occupying My Brain

  • Brad made a few wise choices last night.  Get rid of the drama queens first and foremost.  People who choose to cause that much friction and chaos are sure not be your future spouse.  Then again, is it really possible to find your future spouse on a reality show?  The odds are most definitely not in his favor.  But maybe the odds increase if this is your second go-round?
  • Costco needs to enter the Cache Valley market.  No one likes Sam's Club, especially not me.  For one, you can't get Kirkland brand toilet paper and I think that's reason enough.  I was in a pickle and had to buy a few rolls at the grocery store until I could find time to venture to down to Ogden.  Later, after stocking the bathroom, I heard Brielle yell "what the heck kind of toilet paper is this?"  I know, Brielle.  It's just not the same.
  • I can't seem to stop thinking about this little house that I found in Providence.  It's for sale.  It has land (1.2 acres to be exact) and a barn (a barn!!!) and water rights (horses need water).  I absolutely love Providence and the house is seriously the perfect place to raise Brielle & the animals and would suit our needs for years to come.  Not to mention, it's going for an unbelievable price, considering the current price of land in Providence.  Of course, I've been racking my brain to figure out how I can purchase this house in a market that doesn't cater to the self employed.  This is what I figure... the sales price of the home is $225,000.  Since Chris's income covers all our currently monthly expenses, I would be responsible for raising the funds.  Homes selling in the $180,000 to $220,000 range seem to still be moving, so this would be my focus.  That's an estimated commission of $5,000.  After I pay state fees, Realtor dues, advertising expenses, franchise fees, taxes, etc. I will make roughly $3,200.  Divide the sales price by my estimated commission and that is 70.3125 houses that I need to sell.  Anyone interested in buying a house and using me as your agent?  I serve the Cache Valley and greater Salt Lake area.
  • It's a good thing Christina Yang decided to jump back into the OR.  Grey's just wasn't the same without her and I was growing tired of her childish behavior.
  • Yoga sure has helped with the soreness I feel from CrossFit.  No longer does is hurt to sit on a toilet, climb stairs or pull myself into my truck on a daily basis.  There is one thing that bothers me though...  My Wii Trainer reminds me every single pose that my balance sucks.  "Your legs are shaking.  Your legs are shaky today. Try to hold your legs still."  I'm so sorry that I'm not a computer generated person with perfectly balanced yoga poses.  Life is obviously not fair.

No comments: