5.04.2011

Drowning in Boxes

While drowning myself in boxes, cleaning, orgainizing, etc., I decided I needed a kick in the pants.  You see, I haven't been tracking my meals, let alone trying to maintain healthy eating.  Diet Pepsi once again became my go-to thirst quencher during my recent move.  And CrossFit?  I've almost forgotten what that is.

I prepared myself for the scale to break under my feet.  I knew I'd been bad.  Oh, so very bad.

So check out my Project Skinny stats to the left........

That's right.  I've lost another 3 pounds.  Woot!  Woot!  I was worried for nothing.  I've been told that when you rev up your metabolism with diet and excercise (namely stregnth training), you continue to burn calories for a while even if you take leave.  Of course, I never thought that applied to me.

Well, apparantly it does.

No comments: