6.08.2011

Chicago

The last time Chris and I took a vacation together (alone) was Mexico in 2004.  Brielle was 18 months old.  I think I've waited long enough, so prepare yourself Windy City, Home of the Cubs & Talk Show Capital of the World...


We're coming in August. 

You might be thinking "Chicago?  Really?  Not somewhere warm, tropical or romantic?"  I assure you that Chicago will be warm in August.  And the explanation is simple, really.  I'm being sent to a conference and I insisted (and begged) that Chris come with me.  I'm seriously excited.

Food -- oh the food -- I'm going to have to lose 10 more pounds in preparation for the food.

Baseball Game at Wrigley Feild -- never been to a major league basement game.  AND, they happen to be playing Grandpa Bert's favorite team, the St. Louis Cardinals.

Lake Dinner Cruise with Firework show -- holy smokes.

Shopping -- there will be some serious shopping.

After 10 years of marraige, we are long overdo for an adventure, and I have no doubt that Chicago will be just that!

No comments: