7.24.2011

Soccer Fans

My name is Emily, and I am a soccer fan.  I know, I know, you didn't see it coming.  But lets face it, I've surprised ya'll with a lot of things as of late.  No need to act shocked.

Brielle wrapped up her first season of Soccer this year, and Chris and I thought it would be fun to catch a ReAL Salt Lake game to see how the game is really played.  A family outing like this is rare during the summer, since Chris finds himself working 12 hours days, and sometimes longer on the weekends.

The two favorite people who accompanied me to my first professional Soccer game (just to clarify for those concerned about my recent facebook post)...


See that ReAL jersey Brielle's wearing?  She'd better treat it like a big chunk of gold, cause I swear it cost just as much.  Was it worth it?  Well, she's been wearing it for two days now.

Between the dancing, the cheering, yellow cards flying and players being ejected, it was easy to overlook the $4.00 sodas, $5.00 pretzels and $50.00 jersey.  The game was ridiculously fun and we've already begun planning our next game.

Go Real!!!