8.07.2011

Birthday #9 (Continued)

I must really love this girl, because the Birthday festivities did not cease to end after having received a trampoline 2 whole days before her actual birth date.

Saturday ended with another ReAL Salt Lake Soccer game, which was won by RSL after two straight losses.  Brielle sincerely believes that this was due to her presence at the game.  And I don't doubt it...  It is pure entertainment and excitement watching that girl get so into the game supporting her favorite team. 

We woke up Sunday morning with the sole responsibility of caring for a cute little pup that was soon to join the Davis Family by surprise.  Brielle was very much in her element of caring for animals.  I enjoyed it just as much and can honestly say that if Great Dane puppies didn't get so large, I probably would have bought one myself this weekend.

Just look at that cute little thing!  It's floppy ears, and enormous paws.  The other faces are cute, too.


I know the look on this face...


She's thinking of what she's going to spend that $30 bucks on.

Because Soccer has been somewhat of a theme in our lives right now, it seemed only appropriate that Brielle asked my sister for a "ReAL Soccer" Cake.


And since she is my baby, and only child, its very possible that the birthday festivities may last all week.  Who knows.

---------------------------

Happy Birthday Brielle!
9 years ago today, at 7:11 p.m.
weighing in at 7 lbs 6 oz
and stretching to 19 1/2 inches long,
a baby girl entered my life with a smile on her face
and completely stole my heart.
 
Brielle Carmela -- 2 Months