9.01.2011

Proud Mama

Brielle is back in school, and she (as well as I) could not be happier.  Everyday she told me how bored she was, and everyday, I was sick of hearing about it.

One of my friends made fun of mothers who take "back to school" pics of their kids on facebook.  I'm one of those mothers and I'm proud of it.  I have a picture of Brielle each year at this time, and in each picture, she grows a little taller and looks a little older.  I'll be taking these photos through college, I'm sure.


Brielle's the cutest when riding her bike, I swear.  She makes this quarky smile, and peddles her little heart out.  It's adorable!

I would also like to proudly post that Brielle, during last nights riding lesson, jumped her horse for the very first time ever.  I'm not kidding!


I wish I could post the video of that first jump.  But due to the stinkin' pup, who's leash was wrapped around my wrist, and who suddenly decided to take off running to who knows what, I captured the sky above Brielle, instead of the jump.  This resulted in me missing the jump myself.

I seriously considered kicking the dog.  But I didn't, cause that would be cruel.