9.04.2011

Turning Over New Leaves?

Chris and I are both turning over new leaves.

I've become the exact opposite of the organized housewife I once was and Chris now carries a purse.


Just kidding!  Chris only carries a purse when in Chicago, where no one knows him, when it weighs 15 pounds and only because his wife is getting a serious shoulder cramp.  After I snapped this photo, I took it back 'cause I couldn't bare to have him laughed at one more time by a passerby.

You're probably thinking that I'm joking about the lack of organization as well.  I'm not.  I've failed on all levels as a wife, homemaker and mother this past week.

No clean laundry.

Ridiculously dirty house (ask my sister in law... she stopped by).

We ate out every single night because I just didn't want to cook.

If I were issued a grade, it would be a big, fat F-.

Things are changing this week, though.  I can't stand living this way.  My new assistant was hired and this means no more early mornings and definitely no more late nights.  Awwwww.  Sounds heavenly.  And I can promise you... Chris won't be carrying a purse anymore.