10.02.2011

StumbleUpon

Chris purchased an iPad recently.  He loves it.  Brielle loves it.  I want one of my own.  We just love all the fun things we can do!

He downloaded an app called "StumbleUpon" and if you have an iPad or iPhone, this is a MUST HAVE app.  It asks you questions about your interests and sends you suggestions of places to visit.  

(click the pic for more information)

For example, I love to cook and StumbleUpon now sends me suggestions for cooking sites and recipe blogs.  But not just any website or blog... ones that receive high reviews.

This morning, I stared at the iPad for 10 minutes trying to decide which yummy recipe I was going to make for conference morning breakfast (which we always try to make extra special).  If you want to know what I "StumbledUpon," visit my Recipes I Love page -- cause it was that good!