4.09.2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher Appreciation Week is coming soon in May (yes, May is like... 3 weeks away).  So naturally, I've been spending hours in front of the computer creating tags for teacher gifts. Maybe... just maybe, I'll be so on top of things, that I'll actually post a picture of the teacher gift, complete with tag, right here on my blog.

But lately, being "on top of things" is not the story of my life.  Then again, Teacher Appreciation Week starts May 7th, so it's possible 4 weeks is enough time.

I see this "Smart Cookie" tag being attached to a box full of chocolate chips cookies (made by someone else of course, because I am no good at cookies).


The "S'mores" tag would be attached to a bag filled with all the fixin's for homemade s'mores.


I've posted pdf files of both tags on my Printables page.  Have at 'em if you want them!

No comments: