11.30.2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day #30

Day #30 - Everything Else I Failed to Mention in 30 Days

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." --John Kennedy

How often do we really sit down and reflect on the many blessings that we have? For me, not very often. I'm seem to lack the time for a lot of things lately. Just ask my husband.

But making this "30 Days of Gratitude" project a priorty, every single day, has reminded me just how important it is. It doesn't take long. Just a few minutes is all. Over this past month, I've learned that my blessings are all around me, in every person I meet, in everything that I do. Some I realize like a slap in the  face, while other blessings are subtle feelings in my heart. A confirmation from the Spirit that I am loved.

There are so many other blessings that I'm grateful for that I failed to mention during this project, but it doesn't make them any less important or valued. I'm grateful for the experience I had over this past month. I saw things differently than before. Blessings realized seemed to suddenly have more meaning. As I work my way into the new coming year, I hope that I take the time to slow down and reflect on the many gifts that I've been giving.

No comments: