8.09.2013

Birthday #11

My only child... my baby... my sweet little girl... is 11! Sniff, sniff... whaaaaaaaa!

I know I probably say this every year, but I'm not quite sure how this happened. Just yesterday she was 5, a month ago she was a toddler and last year, she was just a newborn baby in my arms. At least, that's exactly how it feels.

Kneaders Chunky French Toast for Birthday Breakfast

I read somewhere that it costs $250,000 to raise one child to the age of 18. With too broken arms in the past year and a half, I think we may surpass that figure.

Our team, ReAL Salt Lake were playing in the US Open Cup Semi-Final Match at Rio Tinto ON Brielle's actual birthday. And since none of us wanted to miss that game on account of Brielle's birthday -- we made that game Brielle's birthday.


I had SO much fun planning this this day! Extra tickets were purchased for the game so Brielle could invite a few friends. Invitations were made to took like actual game tickets, VIP guest badges were made..... I'm beginning to think that $250,000 just seems too low.


LOVE those faces!

 RSL won! The girls had fun! Another birthday success.

No comments: