6.01.2014

6th Grade Star

Brielle really shined during her 6th grade year. I could have done without some of the tears and fights over homework and schedules, but I really am proud of all her hard work and effort.

Breakfast of Champions: awards were given to students who have received and maintained a 4.0 GPA during the school year.


This was the photo text I received from Chris. I was in Washington DC for work meetings when this special day took place.

School Awards Ceremony: awards were given for achievements during the school year. Brielle received the Math Champ, Math Achiever, Honor Roll & Citizenship awards.

 

She raced across the stage so quickly, I didn't get a good picture. That girl doesn't like to be the center of attention and will get up and down just as fast as is possible for her.

The first year of middle school was not easy and juggling a schedule that included sports and music made it all the more difficult. But my sweet girl stuck it out and did what she needed to do and I couldn't be more proud!

No comments: