2.04.2015

Blueberry Almond Milk

I'm loving my Homemade Almond Milk so much that I'm trying to find loads of ways to use it. I've tried it in a green smoothie... not too bad, but not my favorite. I've added 1/4 tsp cinnamon to my morning 16 oz's and love that. But then I found a recipe for Blueberry Almond Milk. And I went straight to heaven.

Blueberry Almond Milk
Recipe Adapted From: Young and Raw
MAKES 40 OZ - 2 SERVINGS, WeightWatchers 6 P+ per serving
  • 24 oz Homemade Almond Milk {I suppose any Almond Milk would also work well}
  • 1 cup Frozen, Unsweetened Blueberries
  • 1 Banana
Place all ingredients in your blender, secure lid and blend until smooth. 

You won't want anything else for breakfast. For 2 reasons. 1} It tastes so good all on it's own and 2} after drinking, you'll be so full you won't be able to eat anything else.

Head on over to Young and Raw's website to see how beautifully purple this milk turns out! I could take a photo, but it wouldn't look as pretty, guaranteed.

No comments: