1.19.2011

6.11.2011

This is an important date in my future.  And it might be an important date for you.  You see, I'm currently gathering recruits to join me in...


running the Bear Lake 1/2 Marathon on June 11th 2011.  This is a stretch for me.  I currently hate running, but I'm determined to learn to love it.  So far, my hubs, my twin sister and my super cool uncle are joining in on the all the fun.  Really, it's going to be so much fun (insert sarcasm).

In all seriousness... I've got to do this.  CrossFit has provided and excellent opportunity to get strong and fit, but I feel that the only way I'm going to up the weight-loss and truly stay fit long term is to run, and run hard.  The Bear Lake 1/2 poses an excellent opportunity and is, what I think, a worth-while goal.

No comments: