2.27.2011

Super-Mom

Imagine her with blond hair and a bigger waist...


She's who I'm going to attempt to be from here on out.  She's Super-Mom.  

ANNOUNCEMENT... I was offered a job as the Account Executive for the Cache-Rich Association of Realtors.  It's a full time job.  It's going to require some travel, longer hours, and a much more organized meal plan for my family.

It's not going to allow me time to chill at home and watch Grey's Anatomy reruns on Lifetime while munching popcorn.  Some sacrifices just have to be made.

I'm excited.  Really, I am.  I get to work with the same great group of Realtors that I've come to love.  But, instead of selling houses, I'll be doing administrative work instead.  These next couple of months I'll be making the transition.  There is sure to be some bumps along the way, but my family is committed to helping me, and I have the support of many wonderful Realtors.

I can do it.  I will do it.  I will be "Super-Working-Mom" whose just as fabulous as the original.

No comments: