3.06.2011

Lack for Words

I must say, I'm suddenly feeling tremendous pressure to post something profound and epic.  I was approached recently at a family event by several people who expressed their love for my blog.  I was told they find it funny, truthful, refreshing, etc.  Now I'm not sure what to say...

Funny, I usually always have something to say.

So, I'll say this... however, I regret to inform you that it is not profound, it's certainly not epic and it contains no wisdom whatsoever.  I'm glad my husband is home.
  1. car troubles
  2. snow storms
  3. snow blowers without gas
  4. new job
  5. sleeping with a child who fights in her sleep
  6. taking care of the pets
  7. church callings
  8. family drama
  9. having to rely on my BFF for quality child care
  10. there's probably something I'm missing, but this past week is a blur...
...are not tasks I particularly care to tackle on my own without the help of my hubs.  Oh, and this was in addition to cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.  I missed him and I needed him home.  

Oh, and I miss CrossFit when he's away.  That's a purely selfish need, I know, but I'm not perfect.  I need some me time.

No comments: