5.15.2011

Brielle's Room

***Disclaimer... These photos were taken with my not-so-good camera phone***

I promised you pics of Brielle's room, so here they are.  Her room is still a work in progress, with a window seat cushion to sew, some throw pillows and a beside table to buy.




I'd also like to find something to hang just above her bed...




I made this, and am quite impressed with it.  I used a decorative plate rack, hung upside down.  I purchased 3 12x12 frames, pulled out the glass, filled them with cork board and used ribbon to hang them on the plate rack.


 
I was worried that the Tiffany Blue walls would be a bit overwhelming, and they were with no furniture in the room.  Now, with the bed, curtains, quits and wall hangings, Brielle and I think it's just perfect!

No comments: