5.20.2011

Special Delivery

It was like Christmas morning... and Uncle Gordon was Santa Claus.  He came to deliver the present I got last Christmas, which Chris wouldn't let me bring home.  Yet.

Dandy-Man has arrived (and is on the right).



Brothers reunited - born only a week apart.  They haven't been together since they were yearlings.  Dandy is clearly much more red than Cocoa, but their builds are very similar.  These pictures make Cocoa look quite a bit bigger, but don't let the photos fool you... he's not.


For tonight, they reacquaint themselves through the fence.  But tomorrow... there's no better time than now to establish the pecking order.  Cocoa has proven himself time and time again that he prefers the bottom, and I expect that's how it will end up.



Have I mentioned how much I enjoy having horses?  Yes, but have I mentioned how much I enjoy having the horses in my own back yard?  Oh, I did?  Well I do.

No comments: