8.17.2011

I've Never...

...stayed in a hotel with heated bathroom floors.

...stayed in a hotel where valet parking is mandatory.

...stayed in a hotel where you don't check in at a desk. You're asked your name when you walk in and they take you directly to your room.

...stayed in a hotel with my own fireplace, in my own giant suite.

...stayed in a hotel where, when they bring you your luggage, they also pour you a glass of sparkling ice cold lemonade.

...stayed in a hotel where they lay out fresh, clean, fuzzy, soft slippers for you every night.

...stayed in a hotel where they turn down your bed, and leave two heart shaped, gourmet chocolates on your pillow.

...stayed in a hotel where s'mores are made every night on the patio that literally overlooks all of Park City.

...stayed in a hotel where, upon arrival, immediately called my husband and said "I really want this bathroom."

...stayed in a hotel as nice as the Montage Park City, until now.

(my room)

If I didn't miss the husband and daughter so much, I might not ever leave.  I'm getting used the pampering.  But, if I were to live her full time, I'd have to find a way to pay the $500 a night rate, or buy one of the $2.1 million dollar residences on the upper floors.  And I don't make that kind of money.

After the last few days, I have high expectations for the Embassy Suites Lakefront in Chicago.