12.26.2011

Our Christmas Card


Chris and I feel truly blessed this year.  Our family is happy and healthy, Chris's business has continued to grow and be successful and I feel lucky to have such a wonderful job.  We've had the opportunity to travel this year and moved into a beautiful home that couldn't be more perfect for our family.  Izzy, Dandy & Cocoa still bring us loads of entertainment and a lot of fun and laughs. 

Spiritually -- our family has grown leaps and bounds.

Christmas was perfect.  December started off a little rough for me and I wondered if I was truly going to enjoy this Holiday season. Lacking in Holiday Spirit, I set out to find it with activities and experiences my family would love.  Once I set my mind to it, Holiday Spirit came naturally and our family had by far, the most wonderful ending to 2011.

Chris was able to get what he's wanted for years and years... his own skis.  Brielle, who wanted her own iPad got the next best thing... an iPod Touch, along with the usual outfit, book and Wii game.  And for me, the loves of my life gave me a new ski coat and tickets to 7 ReAL Salt Lake games (which, to those who are surprised, is actually perfect -- it means more fun times with my family).

Besides our own family, we were able to give Christmas to "Heather," a girl whose family has been affected by cancer this year.  

We sincerely hope that our family and friends had as memorable and wonderful a Christmas as we had.  We pray that the new year will continue to bring blessings and happiness to each and every one of you!