2.21.2012

Pinterest

You people are in trouble.  And you know who you are.  


How dare you turn me on to this crazy wonderful website full of ideas and recipes that I don't have time try?  How dare you make me see pictures of beautiful kitchens and bathrooms when I don't have the funds to remodel?

You see this?  Everyday I see beautiful outfits, complete with shoes and accessories that I think I would look great in.  But where can I get it all for free (or at least less then $50 per outfit)?


And don't get me started on the party ideas.  I've found enough darling, super cute party ideas to create for Brielle, twice a year until she's 30!  Maybe even 32!  Like this one...


This site has also made me covet anyone with a sewing machine.  Hey you with a sewing machine!!!  Feel free to sew me a purse just like this...


(And find me those red flats while you're at it.  Thanks.)

And finally, this site has made me realize how ridiculously un-creative I am.

DISCLAIMER.  WHILE I SPEAK THE TRUTH, I SPEAK WITH A SARCASTIC TONE.

1 comment:

Tammi Meade said...

LOL!!! How true this is! I just "repin" and dream... its fun for a while. =)