2.04.2012

Valentine Tags

I'm all alone today.  The loves of my life took off for a fun day of skiing at the Beav.  Don't feel sorry for me.  I wanted to stay home.  This past week required a lot of early mornings and late nights at the office.  I couldn't be happier to stay home and enjoy some "me" time, doing what I want, when I want, without interruption.

Eventually, I'll have to clean the house.  But for now, I'm working on some Valentine's Tags.  I created some tags for cookie bags that we'll give to friends and neighbors, as well as some tags for the goody bags Brielle will take to her Valentine Party at school.

They turned out darling.



Seriously, how cute are these!  When I was selling cupcakes, I found a box of circle labels that are about 3.3 inch wide/tall, with 6 labels to a page.  They are perfect for these kinds of things, and I find myself using them to create labels for gifts, jars, and of course, treat bags.

If you want to see the Valentine Cookies I'll be making to fill the treat bags, head on over to Glorious Treats website and take a peak!  I won't be cutting out the middle (I like my cookies whole... not holey), but will be using a similar pattern.

The labels are done, now it's off to the kitchen!

No comments: