6.14.2012

Annoyances

annoyance [əˈnɔɪəns]
n
1. the feeling of being annoyed
2. the act of annoying
3. a person or thing that annoys
4. Christopher Errol Merkley
 
I added #4.  Let me provide you with a few examples as to why.

He is constantly adding "n't" onto the end of many things Brielle and I say.  I'll say "yes I did!" and he'll quickly say "n't".  Or Brielle will say "yes it is!" and he'll quickly say "n't".  At first I thought it was clever, but now I think it is so annoying.  He's even starting saying it on the end of our words that don't even make sense! Even more annoying.

This morning, he found one of my necklaces in the laundry basket where he was trying to find a pair of socks.  He said "I'm so tired of finding and picking up all of your jewelry."  To which I replied, "You wanna know what I'm tired of finding all over this house?"

Wittingly, he said, "my love?"  I didn't know whether to laugh, or get angry, so my confusion just led me to be annoyed.  Again.

Lucky for him I was nowhere near a large carrot.

No comments: