6.22.2012

RSL vs. LA Galazy

We lost.  They won.  It was a painful game to watch.


Except when watching David Beckham.

I talked about seeing Beckham the way to Salt Lake.  Brielle asked what was so special about this soccer player.  "Let me list the ways..." I said.
  1. His accent.
  2. He's gorgeous.
  3. He's an amazing soccer player.
  4. There's a movie made after him.
  5. He's married to Posh Spice (Who's that? Brielle asked.  Oh boy.)
  6. He's an underwear model.
"EWE!!!" Brielle yelled.  And then continued to tell Chris and I how gross it is to model underwear.  I love her innocence.

At some point during the game, while these grown men were displaying their dramatic, game stalling antics, Beckham was pushed down.  "Awwwww, the underwear model fell down!" Brielle yelled.  The RSL fans around us were highly amused by her comment, as was Chris.

He's a soccer player, people.  With high paying side jobs!  It's not his fault he's beautiful.

My friend attended the Poison/Def Leopard concert that very night and were texting me photos of Brett Michael's, making the assumption that I'd be jealous.

I'd much rather see the underwear model that the old rock star any day of the week.

1 comment:

poison tickets said...

Seen Poison in concert last night in B'ham, AL. It was great. We took my step-son who is 11 and he had the best time ever.Got tickets .. If anyone is thinking of going, I would say do it. It is money well spent .