8.05.2012

B-Bop's Mod Pod

In an earlier post in May, I mentioned that Brielle was working so hard to earn money for a Razor Mod Pod... an electric scooter that looks like a mini-Vespa.  They really are awesome. 

However, based on her weekly allowance of $8.00, which 10% of goes to tithing and half of the rest going into her savings account... and the fact that it's very hard for her save money (unless I put it in her bank account where she can't get it), she would have been 14 before she could afford it.

Despite all this, she worked her little butt off.  AND, she has been remarkably responsible this summer, while myself and Chris have been working.  Oh, and it's her birthday soon and we'd be spending money on her anyway.  So... we bought it for her.


I sat on the grass at the church nearby snapping pics with my phone.  Each time she rode by, she had a different expression on her face and (as you can see) a different pose.


We insisted she wear a helmet.  Safety first, right?

And of course Chris had to get in on the action...


I have no explanation for his interest with children's toys.

Easter 2012 - Tridell

No comments: