8.09.2012

BLT...AE

I saw a picture on Pinterest of a Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado & Egg Sandwich that looked amazing.  However, the original "pinner" pinned just the link to the photo... not the site.  I hate this.  Know what your pinning before you pin, people!

But really, how hard could it be.


This summer has been hot, so any excuse not to slave at the stove cooking dinner is welcomed.  15 minutes and you've got some cooked bacon and a fried egg.  I like quick and easy.  Now, we prefer our yolks runny with this sandwich.  Rather than top with mayo or a spread, we let the yolk act as a creamy moisture component.

We also prefer sourdough bread from our local artisan bakery, Crumb Brothers, but I'm sure any bread will do.  I used Spinach leaves instead of lettuce, sliced a tomato, an avocado and then assembled.

Dinner couldn't be more simple. And yummy.

No comments: