8.17.2012

Pics from My Phone

It's fun browsing through all the photos saved on my phone.  Some taken by me, and some clearly taken by Brielle.  It gives me a small glimpse of my life since I bought the phone.  Fun times, crazy finds and few vacations we've taken in the past year.  Let me share a few of my favorites.

Which photo to start with... oh yes...

The Yummiest
My BFF introduced me to these, and I'm addicted.  You can find them in the check-out isles of WalMart, next to the candy bars and individual packets of GoldFish crackers.  You are very welcome.


The Silliest
We took a trip up to the Park City outlets to do some shopping.  Brielle and Regan tried their skills at posing as manicans (sp?).  Either that, or they're ready to be done shopping.


The Most Painful
This photo was taken a couple of days after the actual bee sting.  She still has a mark, and it's been more than 3 weeks!  Poor girl couldn't move her arm for days.


The Biggest Splash 
Chris likes to be know as the super cool, super strong Uncle, and he lived up to his reputation while swimming at my mom's pool.  All the kids got a chance to be thrown, but Gehrig certainly when the highest.

The Most Messy
Who knew two girls could make such a mess making brownies?  Honestly.


The Naughtiest
I couldn't decide which was more naughty.  The huge mess the horses made...


Or the fact that Izzy has ruined some really cute flowering bushes in order to find a comfy place to sleep.  Either way, they were all in trouble.


The Most Terrifying
I don't know why Brielle was so scared to go on the Alpine Slide.  We told her over and over again just how much fun she would have. And of course, that is exactly what happened.  She begged to go again, but I'm sorry... $50 bucks for both of us to ride the Slide & Coaster?  Once was plenty.


The Favorite
This is one of my most favorite pictures.  Me and Brielle, together, at one of our most favorite places.  I just love this girl.


The Current Project
I'm in the middle of making spice jars for my kitchen.  I absolutely love how they are turning out.  I'll blog about them another time, when I find the time to actually finish them.


No comments: