2.09.2013

Class Valentine's

Brielle is super particular about her class Valentine's. They can't be too "suggestive" -- they can't be too girly -- or childish. And they certainly can't make boys think she likes them.

I originally came up with an idea (que Pinterest) of buying 25 containers of TicTac's and making lables that said...

"You make my TIC!" 

Super cute, I know. When I told Brielle, her response was "we can't do that for the boys." Whatev...

Que Pinterest (again). This go round, I found these...

 

Again, super cute, but "chews"ing is still just too suggestive for my ultra sensitive 10 year old girl, who would rather die a slow death than have a boy think that maybe, just possibly, Brielle might like him.  So we came up with this...



(I was worried about the lips, but Brielle didn't mind those so much, go figure.) And we ended up with this...


Ordering the clear plastic tubes wasn't an option, with her class party being next week. Not to mention, they are pricey! $45 bucks if I wanted enough for her class. Instead, I found these cute little tin boxes on the Wedding isle at Michael's. $14.99 for a box 30 - plenty! And they hold 4 giant gumballs perfectly.

Now we're off to make a Valentine's box that also meets Brielle's criteria...

No comments: