3.17.2014

40

To be clear, Chris turned 40. I'm still in my very early 30's.

I met Chris when he was 26 and he already had a little salt and pepper in his hair. I'm told that's what they call graying {very} pre-maturely. Well, now that he's turned 40, I guess he has an excuse, right?


Brielle took her own money, and walked to Macey's after school to collect all the candy she'd need for her dad's special birthday poster. It reads...

Turning 40 is nothing to "Snicker" about! Your joints have already begun to "Crunch," you've started to have "Butterfingers" and your mind is playing "Twix" on you! But we wouldn't trace you for "100 Grand" because you are "Mounds" of fun! We hopd you don't think we're "Nerds" for making this card, but a "Hot Tamales" like yourself needs "Extra" attention on your Birthday! Love, your "SweeTarts" and your "AirHead"
 

Chris also woke up to find that his truck have been decorated by some friends...


Later in the week, I received a text from Chris (who was at the Sportsman's Expo in Salt Lake) which read "You bought me a new fly fishing pole for my birthday! Thanks babe!" He was most certainly welcome and I sure do appreciate him making his 40th birthday easy on me!

No comments: