3.12.2012

"Horsing" Around



"Horsing Around"
To behave in a rowdy, improper, unruly manner.  Act up, carry on or misbehave.

These boys are proving that the idiom "horsing around' is rightly named.

You can find Cocoa and Dandy acting this way every morning and afternoon.  Who knows, it's possible they do this in the middle of the night.  I've seen them play tug-of-war with Izzy's rope toy (no joke).  I've seen them pick up sticks off the ground and poke each other.  And I've seen them torment each other until one gets kicked.

Until today, I haven't been able to catch it on tape.  If I run out the door with a camera, they stop what their doing and stare at me.  Once I tried sneaking up on them from the other side of the fence... and they heard me coming.  But today, I opened the window in a bedroom on the 2nd floor and zoomed as far as my camera could zoom, and I finally got it (hence the reason the quality of the video is so bad).

Seeing them play is one of my absolute favorite things.  The other day, Chris said "this is an expensive form of entertainment, you know."  He gets a kick out of it too.  He just won't admit it.

If you watch until the end, you'll see just how annoyed Dandy gets with Cocoa.  But don't let him fool you... he does his own fair share of pestering.

No comments: