3.21.2012

It's Been 355 Days...

... Since I last used a kitchen cabinet door.

We purchased new cabinet doors for our tiny little kitchen in order to update it and make it look like new.  But then jobs started rolling in for Chris and he could never find the time to paint and install them.

But now they're almost done.  And they look amazing!  And I've suddenly forgotten where I keep everything.

It started out like this...


Then for a year, I've lived like this... (I felt so exposed)


But now, it looks like this...


The ugly fluorescent light light is gone, and 6 recessed can lights were installed.  The floors were refinished to a beautiful chocolate brown, and are no longer that bright orange-ish/yellow.  The walls were painted "Belvedere Cream."

Still to do:
  • Finish installing cabinet doors
  • Touch-Up Paint
  • Curtains (if you'd like to help me choose, see the following post)
  • Counter Tops
  • Backsplash
  • Dining area light fixture
Soon as that's all done, we'll get started on the Master Suite and Carpet.  But, being that work picks up for Chris about time, you can pretty much bet that won't happen until... well, exactly this time next year!

No comments: