3.21.2012

Redirecting My Thoughts

I'm trying to take my mind off a few things.  My recent business trip to Louisville, KY started off bad, and ended with me fearing my life was over.  I have until a business trip in August to get over a fear of flying I never used to have.

A post about the 3 things you never want to hear your pilot say is another blog post, for another day.  That day may come when I'm over the fact that yesterday, my flight experience caused me to picture my daughters life without her mother.  Freaking terrifying.

Time to redirect my thoughts.

My kitchen is nearing completion.  All the cabinet doors are painted, and a few are hung with knobs and everything.  It would have been completed when I got home, except for a sudden sinus flu virus that knocked Chris out for a few days.

And with any remodel of an old home, we've hit a few snags.  For one, the previous cabinets where built onsite, therefore, ordering a perfectly square dimensional door may or may not fit.  Lucky for me, my hubs is brilliant and can fix those types of things (which hopefully will be sooner, rather than later).

Do you remember when I started experimenting with custom made fabric?  My sample got here and I just wasn't in love.  It blended in too much with my wall color.  And with white cabinets, neutral countertops (for now) and a fairly light wall color, I need something to pop.

So, I found another pattern that I really liked and started experimenting with colors.  Problem is, I have two color combinations and I just can decide.  So, I'm asking you... what's your opinion?

OPTION # 1 - Blue Accent Flowers


OPTION # 2 - Green Accent Flowers


Send me a text... write me an email... leave a comment.  However you do it, just help me choose.  And the sooner, the better.

(And if you don't like either, please don't tell me)

4 comments:

Brady and Yamel Knowles said...

Glad you made it back safely!! I like the blue flowers!

Caroline Lavaki said...

I like the blue, but they really both are darling! Love that plan.

I'm so glad you are ok, that's terrifying!! :/

me said...

im for the blue as well

should i be scared to fly???

Cassie said...

Blue!! So cute!