7.21.2012

Kitchen Update {4}

Before I continue, I need to insert the disclaimer that I am NOT a professional photographer, therefore, don't expect to see quality pictures displaying the recent additions to my kitchen.

Thanks.

The Kitchen Sink Window -- Faux Roman Shade


I'm not a seamstress.  I used no sew tape and ironed that sucker together.  I used THIS tutorial on how to construct a "No Sew" Roman Shade and I absolutely love it.  It has made such a difference.
 
The Dining Room Door -- Valance

I again used the no sew tape and ironed this sucker together.


No sew tape has become my new best friend.  Although, I don't think it will work for Brielle's window seat bench cushion.  The curtain rod I purchased at the new (and most wonderful) Crate & Barrel store at Fashion Place Mall.  Boy has that mall changed since I moved away.

There are still many projects to finish, however, I'm happy to report that...




No more construction light blub over my dining room table.  The light fixture has been installed and I love it.

I'm still working on painting, fixing cabinets doors (Brielle broke one), and one day, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE new countertops.  But for now, I'm determined to get Air Conditioning.  Priorities...

No comments: