7.29.2012

Neil Diamond

Yes, I attended the Neil Diamond concert on Saturday night.  Yes, I loved it.  Yes, I danced like I was back in high school.  And yes, I knew the words to all the songs.

 

And no, you do not need to be a senior citizen to attend his concert.  I wished people would stop asking me that.

My sisters and I purchased a bunch of tickets for ourselves and my parents as a Christmas gift.  And after 7 months of waiting, we finally got to use them.  Originally, Chris was going to be my date, but after listening to Brielle whine about not being able to go and still hear her singing his songs at home and in the car, Chris gave up his ticket.

Yes, that's my loser brother acting like... a loser.

I'm worried though.  The terms were that she'd always "be on his team" and so far, he's using this against me.  Which she agreed to!  Oh, the power of Neil Diamond.



"Sweet Caroline" is popular and was Brielle's favorite of the night, but not me.  I personally enjoyed "Beautiful Noise" and "I'm A Believer." That man, even at his age, can still put on a good show.

Come back and see us again Neil!

No comments: