11.18.2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day #18

Day #18 - Pinterest

Today, we ate well. This morning we had "from scratch" blueberry muffins with a streusel topping. For dinner, we had spicy BBQ Pot Roast with Ranch Cheddar Grits and gravy. My husband said it was the most flavorful pot roast he'd ever had.

Brielle piped in and asked "even more than grandma's because usually you still like grandma's more?"  To which he replied that this particular roast was really the BEST he'd ever had.

But it wasn't my roast. Or my muffins. It was another persons recipes that they (thankfully) decided to share. Granted, I tweaked both recipes to fit the likes and dislikes of my family, but I could never have created the recipe base. And they were both fabulous, and I found them both on Pinterest.

There are so many talented people in the world! I'm amazed at the recipes, home decor and fun craft ideas I can find on Pinterest. Most of my meal planning lately comes from things I find on Pinterest. I'm so grateful that people I've never met, nor would every know, are willing to share their talents and ideas with the world.

No comments: