2.23.2014

Kale & Pear Green Smoothie

This was last weeks smoothie. I had extra Kale at home after making a Zuppa Toscana copycat soup and I just couldn't pass up the giant bag of beautiful Bartlett pears at Costo last week.

Photo Credit Given to Vitamix

Kale & Pear Green Smoothie
Recipe Adapted from: Vitamix (Link HERE)
MAKES 4 CUPS - 2 SERVINGS (210 Calories per Serving) 

  • 1 cup Trop 50 Orange Juice
  • 1 cups frozen Green Grapes
  • 1 Bartlett Pear
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 cup Kale (stems removed)
  • 1 cup Ice
Place all ingredients in your blender, secure lid and blend until smooth. I used the "Smoothie" button on my Blendtec which blends for roughly 36 seconds.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thx for sharing. I've been on a kale smoothie kick lately. Here’s a recent fave Kale and Banana Green Smoothie Recipe